Freitag, 19. September 2008

Little Ponny 25th Years


Come on Jasmin... you know you knew the My Little Pony theme song by heart!To celebrate their 25 years. Hasbro has brought together artists, celebrities, and musicians to design one of a kind My Little Ponies of their own for a project titled “The My Little Pony Project: 25 Ponies”. Nyc's own Claw Money got to create her own pony ,of course the pony has major street style, rocking Gold nikes,a claw jacket and of course the funkiest'do...Now all they need is get M.I.A to redo the theme song and I prolly will sing along....

All twenty-five designs will be unveiled at the Chelsea Art Museum upon which they will be auctioned off September 18 through October 2 by visiting Charity Folks with proceeds going to Give Kids the World Village.Susi

Keine Kommentare: